Happy Halloween, and on November 1st, Dia de los Muertos. Here in southwest New Mexico, shrines for the Day of the Dead have been popping up all over. This Mexican holiday appeals to everyone.
The multi-day holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to remember those who have died and help support their spiritual journey…
Scholars trace the origins of the modern Mexican holiday to indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years.
It’s time for street fairs, arts and crafts booths, parades, and family gatherings that promise to include the spirits of your ancestors.
- Burritos and his daughter’s birthday party keep a computer developer from his artificial intelligence project, but he’ll never succeed without them.
- A painter ensnared in his master’s Renaissance studio discovers a deadly escape.
- For this micro spaceship, one of hundreds crossing interstellar space to search for life, sacrifice is part of the mission.
- Two desperate brothers find misery in California’s Gold Rush until a Chinese doctor promises them riches. They should have asked, at what price?
- A trio of physics students find that theory is safer than practice.
- A lonely woman on a deadly mission receives a second chance, if she can seize it before it’s too late.